Friday, January 18, 2008

Domo Kun USB Flash Drive



I have really shoddy wireless internet in my new house. And instead of getting on the phone and fixing it, I like, get all preachy to myself and am like, "Well, this is God's way of telling me to get offline and go be creative" or something, and then I go to Milk on Beverly and sample gelato all afternoon.

Unfortunately, more often than not, the spotty internet strands me when I'm trying to write at home, and I'm left unable to email a damn thing to myself. I start having that sinking/sickening feeling that all my hard work is going to disappear if something should happen to my computer.

That's why I bought this adorable flash drive. Domo Kun, or Hello Kitty's Pyschotic Boyfriend, as I call him, will hungrily eat up your hard work and saves it in his tummy until you need it later. All of sudden you take something totally nerdsville (backing up your important documents) and make into something fun. I know it looks like a piece of shit gadget I bought at like, Pinkberry, but he totally has 1GB of USB memory and is PC an Mac compatible.



Good for: pre-teens, writers, gay youngsters

Price: $60 at urbn.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home