Monday, January 21, 2008

So Low Fold-over Ruffle Yoga Pants

Let's just get one thing straight. Little girls and pre-teens should not wear So Low.

This is seriously their icon. For those of you who haven't been to a mall when junior high gets out, that icon is the universal symbol for "I'm wearing a thong and my pants are so low you can see the t-shaped swatch of underwear on my lower back".

It's just so racy! Like I've said on numerous occasions, girls should wear Osh Kosh B'Gosh overalls until they're 16 years old, and not be allowed to date until sophomore year in college (freshman year is for figuring out who you really are).

That being said, women in their 20's should totally embrace this brand. I recently forgot to pack a change of pants at my gym, so after my workout I had nothing to wear. I hate when I do this, because I have oodles of Target gym pants I buy at the end of the season when they get marked down from $29.99 to $9.99. (For the record, no one has ever accused me of looking good when I work out. This has actually been a point of contention with some ex-boyfriends. It's just it's so much more comfortable to work out in baggy tshirts. Nothing is more gratifying on a long run than to wipe my forehead on my Dartmouth Outdoor Clubs Freshman Trips '97 size XXL tshirt.



I simply don't know how Eva Longoria or Ali Larter or whomever work out in their spray on BeBe gymwear or whatever.)

So anyway, I was about to buy some generic black yoga pants when I saw these adorable motherfuckers.



I bought them immediately and they weren't even on sale. When I put them on I couldn't believe exercise pants could be so comfortable and cute. I didn't even KNOW that everyone's favorite Charlie's Angel wearing them too.



The great thing about the So Low foldover pants is that you can wear them as low (Heidi Montag) or as high (me) as you want to. They're pricey, but there's a reason. Unlike foldover gym pants from cheaper brands, So Low's don't stretch and lose their shape, inevitably causing you pants to fall down as you walk.

Good for: Low-maintenance girls who want to look cute when they work out.

Price: $75 at www.solowstyle.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home